First Tee Tri-Valley Girls Golf
About Our Program
The First Tee Tri-Valley hosts the LPGA Girls Golf program to introduce and expand the game of golf to the young ladies of the community. The events are run by female PGA and LPGA golf instructors. These classes are designed for participants ages 6 – 17 of any playing level. Clinics are mixed with play dates for these wonderfully fun and social outings.
The LPGA Girls Golf Program has been hosted at The Pleasanton Golf Center for over 15 years!
Please contact Jackie Garrigan at [email protected] with any questions.
New Lead Pro – Sara Sanders
- Joined LPGA Tour in 1998 as Sara Hallock
- Six top 15 finishes on the LPGA
- Started competitive golf at 17
- Two time All-American in Field Hockey at Stanford
- Click here for Sara’s full bio